The owner (OWNER) of the website www.iberatlantic.es is the Spanish trading company IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L., with registered office in Vigo (36203 Pontevedra), Manuel Núñez 2 street, 3o Oficina 1, and email address email@example.com. It has N.I.F. B15957699. It is registered in the Commercial Register of Vigo to Volume 4004, Book 4004, Page 201, Section 8a, Sheet PO-57688.
IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. informs users of the website that complies with current Spanish legislation and, in particular, with Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights LOPDP) and Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. is merely the owner of the common web portal under which the different companies have made available to operate. This website makes or may make available to users technical linking devices, such as links, banners or directories, among others, that allow access to web or owned pages and / or managed by third parties respecting which IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. is not its owner.
The access and / or use of this website directly attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. These conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that may be mandatory.
Use of the website
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration, the USER will be responsible for providing lawful and truthful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an explanatory, but not limited to, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate racist, sexist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, apology of terrorism or attack on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Do not use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails (spam).
The OWNER reserves the right to remove all content from third parties that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, sexist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools that may be hosted on the website.
These conditions are in force from the date of their last update. IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. reserves the right to modify them at any time and without notice, in which case they will enter into force from their publication and will be applicable to all Users of the website from that date.
IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. recommends to the USER that whenever they want to make use of the website they read carefully the content of this Legal Notice.
Industrial and intellectual property
All rights are reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the prior authorization of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Violation of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may perform.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it should be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who refers them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. does not guarantee the suitability, availability, opportunity or accuracy of the information contained on the website and may be updated, modified or deleted without prior notice. In any case, we recommend that the User not use the information contained on the website for particular purposes without the professional advice of the OWNER.
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who comply, in whole or in part with the content of this legal notice.
In the event that www.iberatlantic.es include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities IBERATLANTIC GLOBAL CORPORATION, S.L. reserves the right to temporarily or definitively interrupt the services provided through the website, warning it, where possible, by means of an advertisement on the website itself.